Photography Contest Criteria, Guidelines – Terms and Conditions – and Entry Form Template
If you are planning to conduct a photography contest but you don’t know how to get started, here’s a photography contest guideline and entry form template to help you start moving. Most of the guidelines contained on this template are only basic yet you can add more content on it that you find necessary for the contest that you are going to hold.
CRITERIA AND PRIZES
1st Prize : ___________________
2nd Prize : ___________________
3rd Prize : ___________________
5 Consolation Prizes : ____________
Judging for the jury prizes will be based on the following criteria:
- relevance to the contest theme;
- visual impact; and
- technical quality.
- The Contest is offered only to intermediate and amateur photographers working in all forms of photographic media – black and white or color, using DSLR of both processes – who are of full legal age in the jurisdiction in which they live. Employees and directors of (name of the sponsoring organization) and all of its subsidiary or affiliate companies and their immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these official rules and the decisions of (Name of the sponsoring organization), which are final and binding in all respects.
- Local resident and expats living in (location) are qualified to join.
- Photo should be taken in (specific location).The Photo to be submitted as entry should be copied directly from the camera to disc. Aside from the data archiving, any sign of post-processing (e.g. color adjustment, image resizing, exposure correction, etc.) that will be detected by our software will not be qualified.
- The data should be in JPEG format and is not less than 6MP with highest possible quality.
- One entry maximum per participant, all other entries are disqualified.
- Photos that have previously won prizes in any Photography Contest are not eligible for consideration.
- The entry number found on the form should be indicated on the CD label and be encoded as disc name.
- By submitting your photo, you represent that the Photo is your own and that you have the full rights to submit the Photo for the contest. By submitting Photo, you grant to (put here the name of your company) and affiliates (collectively the “Company”), a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to (i) electronically publish and distribute the Photo in any Site including the right to translate and electronically publish and distribute the Photo to other Internet Sites under license, contract or common ownership with the Company; (ii) include the Photo in advertising and promotion; (iii) to include the Photo in print and non-print products.
- Submission of entry will be on (duration of submission time) at (location or address where the entries are to be submitted) and winners will be announced on (date of announcement).
- Submitted Photos will not be returned and shall become the copyrighted property of (state the name of your company or the sponsor of the contest).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- (Name of the sponsoring organization) is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors contained in any document related to this contest.
- (Name of the sponsoring organization) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel this contest for any reason beyond its control that could influence the impartiality or normal operation of this contest.
- (Name of the sponsoring organization) also reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry and/or photograph that fails to comply with contest regulations, or for any reasonable cause.
- (Name of the sponsoring organization) will take every necessary precaution in handling the photographs that are submitted. However, they cannot be held responsible for any damages, loss, or delays due to shipping and handling.
Official Photography Contest Entry Form
Each photo must be accompanied by an official entry form. Please print or type clearly.
Photographer’s Name __________________________________
Telephone _______________ Email ______________ Age:_____
Where Taken _________________________________________
When Taken __________________________________________
I have read all the rules for the contest and accept all the conditions stated therein.
Icon credit: SoftIcon