Adobe Photoshop CS6 User Manual [PDF] – Free Download

By on June 21, 2012 – Updated on September 17, 2013

A  lot of people are getting fascinated of learning how to use Adobe Photoshop perhaps because of a lot of astonishing stuff Photoshop can do.

Download your copy of complete Adobe Photoshop CS5 (as well as CS4 and CS3) Manual in PDF format for free by Adobe. The manual is suitable for printing.

Download (please wait while loading):

Please take note that downloading may take time, so please wait. See the download links below. CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 versions are available.

I look forward that you will be enjoying your time with Photoshop.

Adobe-Photoshop-CS6-Manual

Like us on Facebook:

About Jyppe A. Quidores

A graphic designer and visual merchandising specialist. He provides visual communication solutions for retailers.

13 Comments

1. RonLeyba

June 25, 2012 at 3:13 am

Time for me to read the user manual and know more about the basics before diving deep and study the more complex info about photoshop.
    I invite you to read: Learning the 5 Types of College ProfessorsMy Profile

2. tatess

June 25, 2012 at 3:30 am

i need this free photoshop download. i am trying to learn about photoshop and this free download is a big help.
    I invite you to read: Featured Blog – Enzo’s PointMy Profile

3. metalpig design

June 25, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Adobe Photoshop CS6 is coming, yet I’m still using the old one… PhotoShop CS3 ^_^
    I invite you to read: Octopus Chair: Animalistic Chair Collection by Máximo RieraMy Profile

4. james

September 6, 2012 at 3:33 pm

i want to have practice in this software.

5. Nilesh

October 10, 2012 at 4:28 pm

6. Yasir

October 13, 2012 at 6:03 pm

a nice manual to learn adobe photoshop

7. Gamini Nukulasooriya

November 28, 2012 at 7:47 am

Still I am using Adobe CS3 ..I can be done any creative work from that version.This User manuals are Excellent,practical,clearly.and good value.
    However you have done a great thing allow to down loaded freely

That is a great help to me

8. Henry Musibira

December 13, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Great help offered!

9. Swexie

April 14, 2013 at 8:37 am

Ahhh, I am actually frustrated because I was planning to buy Adobe from Amazon but they won’t allow downloads to the Philippines. I wanted to use my Amazon gift card for it. =(
    I invite you to read: How To Fix Feedjit LocationMy Profile

10. Clemmie Morlas

May 30, 2013 at 5:01 am

Alongside Photoshop and Photoshop Extended, Adobe also publishes Photoshop Elements and Photoshop Lightroom, collectively called “The Adobe Photoshop Family”. In 2008, Adobe released Adobe Photoshop Express, a free web-based image editing tool to edit photos directly on blogs and social networking sites; in 2011 a version was released for the Android operating system and the iOS operating system.’`,,

11. Mohammad Rejaul Haque

November 3, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Free Download Adobe Photoshop cs5/cs6 or above version for learning

12. Akshat singh chauhan

December 28, 2013 at 12:58 am

Thanks for this free download of cs5 guide !!!!!!!!!!!!!