Free Visual Merchandising eBook – 77 VM Inspirations (Version 2.1)

By on June 5, 2012 – Updated on September 14, 2013

Get your copy of 77 Visual Merchandising Guidelines and Techniques that is available in PDF format, which you can save into your smart phone to review wherever you are. This contains basic yet helpful ideas to become more effective in visual merchandising.

Visual-Merchandising-ebook-freeContent of this eBook

11. Cloth styling techniques and application
  12. Effective lighting techniques
  13. Necessary finishing touches to do before leaving the display
  14. Why it is important to integrating sensory input
  15. Plus special points to remember

»Get Your FREE Copy Here

In event that you weren’t able to get the file, feel free to contact us.

If like this post, please leave a comment. I will be happy to hear something from you.

Is it your first time at Creativity Window? » START HERE

Like us on Facebook:

15 Comments

1. Vaniel

June 9, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Interesting Post, Visual impact is a huge component of retail merchandising. Customers entering a store are greatly influenced by the visual information they gather in the first split second. One simple visual element, such as color, can catch a shopper’s attention and also greatly affect their mood. In today’s ultra competitive market place it is of paramount importance that retailers understand the basics of visual merchandising.

2. tatess

June 14, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Visualization really attracts shoppers, that is why all the store ,big or small really spends a lot of money just to come up with a good display and interior designs
    I invite you to read: Basic Yet Overlooked Tweaks That Enable Social Shares To Reach It’s PeakMy Profile

3. metalpig design

June 17, 2012 at 2:29 am

Great tips! :)
    Back in PH eons ago, one of my early job in Manila is an assistant to make display windows. Though not a display window for any mega shopping centers but on 4 photography studios.
    Mostly, we didn’t used any dummy or mannequin for displays but we used framed pictures, textiles, poster colors for backgrounds and lots of styrofoam for effects, espclly if Christmas season/New Year is near. :)
    and oh, thanks for the tips and the pdf link… ^_^
    I invite you to read: Pacquiao vs Mayweather by GRNMNGOMy Profile

4. RonLeyba

June 19, 2012 at 8:40 am

A great one for stores who want’s to attract more customers and attention. Downloading it now and will read it afterwards.
    I invite you to read: 8 Basic Camera Shots for Photography AmateursMy Profile

5. violy

June 22, 2012 at 4:58 am

Wow! I love art but unfortunately I don’t have a talent for it. I used to draw clothing designs but my strokes never improved even now my drawings are like that of a 5 yrs old.. ;) At least I have my photography as my outlet.
    I invite you to read: Vivi’s Bridge Camera Challenge : Flower PhotographyMy Profile

6. Alison Wainwright, Las Vegas Mannequins

August 4, 2012 at 5:49 am

GREAT tips! I am always impressed with the creativity of visual merchandisers. I just sell mannequins, I wish I had your creative talent! ;)

7. Shift dress

August 23, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Thanks for the great article! I am always thinking how to design my shop and you have given me lots of ideas on visual impact and creativity. I hope it make my customers satisfy with my shop!

8. Arif Mridha

September 18, 2012 at 1:42 pm

very informative

9. Benjamin

December 30, 2012 at 4:21 am

Another great idea is that you can get art and photo printed folding screens with hundreds of different themed images to choose from. They are perfect for window display backdrops or showroom floor displays. Very affordable and attractive

10. Michelle Lei

January 31, 2013 at 4:57 pm

The notes are very useful. Thanks for inspiration.

11. Harriel Tuan

August 21, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Thank for this free material.

12. Ronan White

August 27, 2013 at 10:34 am

The store owner that product presentation is the ultimate marketing move to win customer satisfaction. A customer can be enticed into buying a particular item simply because of the way it has been presented at the store. Also the store owner should remember that a satisfied customer is a returning customer. Thanks for this free material.

13. Cliff-Rich

August 30, 2013 at 5:32 am

What we’re now noticing is that retailers are working harder than ever to increase the value of the customer experience in store. They’re still competing on price, but have the added advantage of face to face to close the deal.
    Btw– I like the new site!
    Cliff
    I invite you to read: Latest NewsMy Profile

14. Pingback: Honey Lee

15. Hemanta

September 14, 2013 at 7:31 am

it is a really good book. so i want it