Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens Jaw-dropping Display for Fall

By on September 4, 2012 – Updated on September 7, 2013

Today, let me bring you to Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Las Vegas, and let us have a peep at their jaw-dropping seasonal display for Fall.

Bellagio is a hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada.   Here are some photos Bellagio display for Fall in previous years.

A part of  Bellagio Display Fall 2011. Photo from LasVegasforSenior.com. View more photos of their display for Fall 2011 including other seasonal display HERE.

Willow Fantasy Trees Display for Fall 2012. Photo from Vegas Chatter. Tom Hare, the artist (with Andy ArtFabs) of these willow fantasy trees, have close-up of these trees HERE.

The Ent, apart of  Bellagio Display for Fall 2009. Photo from CasinoGuide. You can see more photos of this display including the photo during the installation HERE.

Featured photo is from MGM Resorts International

Is it your first time at Creativity Window? » START HERE

Like us on Facebook:

10 Comments

1. ariston

September 5, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Awesome displays! Are those trees alive or just plastics and styro?
    I invite you to read: Niche Marketing 101My Profile

2. lovemindanao

September 6, 2012 at 10:45 am

from the way it looks and the details of the display , a lot of effort was put into it … nicely done .. i bet all guests will be amused with this kind of designs.
    I invite you to read: Life is Sexy in SiargaoMy Profile

3. Pal Raine

September 6, 2012 at 11:22 am

Botanic gardens have collectively accumulated centuries of resources and expertise that now plays a key role in plant conservation.
    I invite you to read: NO STOPPING Sen. SOTTO: IS GETTING FUNNY NOWMy Profile

4. marri

September 6, 2012 at 6:55 pm

This exhibit is totally creepy and the designs are very creative. I’m sure everyone who will get to see this display will have a fantastic experience.
    I invite you to read: The Wonders of the Sea : UP CLOSEMy Profile

5. ana karen

September 7, 2012 at 1:09 am

very beautifully done – really jaw-dropping :)
    I invite you to read: The Perks of Being 35 (and Single)My Profile

6. RonLeyba

September 8, 2012 at 3:01 am

Nice displays. I think they are fit for Halloween as well.
    I invite you to read: 17 Unique And Horrifying Items And Accessories Suitable For Your Home And Garden Halloween Decoration NeedsMy Profile

7. Rizza

September 8, 2012 at 8:19 pm

The photos look enchanting! It would be nice to visit the place….someday.
    I invite you to read: Best Sweetener for Weight LossMy Profile

8. maritel (merlmd)

September 9, 2012 at 10:40 pm

My mom stayed at the Bellagio many years ago to attend a wedding. She said it was a beautiful hotel but she did not say anything about the conservatory and botanical garden. I think these are awesome!
    I invite you to read: I Am Proud To be A SilaynonMy Profile

9. metalpig design

September 11, 2012 at 6:13 pm

very creative display! I bet the budget for those displays are out of questions… :)

10. Pingback: Modern Mannequin by Goldsmith, New York | The Creativity Window - Creativity Window