Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions Template and Design Ideas
Selling or giving away gift vouchers is another effective way of promoting you business, products and services. This is one of the gifts that everyone wanted to receive season by season.
Gift voucher or sometimes come in a form of gift certificate is a piece of printed material that is redeemable for products and/or services.
Unlike cash voucher, gift voucher is not exchangeable with cash but instead, it is exchangeable with specific worth of product or services indicated on the vouches.
The most common things a gift voucher design includes are the following:
1. Company or Brand Name and Logo. It is important that the customer knows whose gift voucher he or she is holding. The company or brand name and logo to be indicated in the gift voucher may be the sponsor or the organization where to redeem the product and services.
2. Redeemable Amount of Products and Services. This should appear in big and bold typeface to let the recipient know what the redeemable item is. Example, $50 Gift Voucher or 3 Days Lodging or $200 Worth of Make-over.
3. Control Number and Barcode. The control number allows you to trace the quantity of you gift voucher; how many have been release, how many have been redeemed and how many are left. The barcode on the other hand is for easy and quick transaction.
4. Expiry Date. You must include the expiry date in your gift voucher to give the holder a cue for an immediate action to use the voucher or else it will be considered null and void.
5. Authentication Elements. These may include a watermark, seal, signature, stamp or unique code to avoid unauthorized duplication and falsification your gift voucher.
6. Terms and Conditions. This is one way to make sure that it is clear to the holder of the voucher what are the benefits and limitations he or she can get from the gift. Below is the sample of terms and conditions for gift voucher which you can use in your design for free.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions Template
You are free to edit these terms and conditions. You may remove some part which you think unnecessary for the type of you gift voucher.
- This gift voucher is only good for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- This gift voucher will be considered null and void without the Expiry Date and Authorized Signature being filled up, seal and other authentication signs or if tampered.
- This gift voucher will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- This voucher is valid only at (Name of the company and branches).
- In the event of any dispute, the decision (Name of the company) is final.
- (Name of the company) reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Other optional terms and conditions:
- Voucher validation is required by authorized person only.
- This voucher entitles the bearer to redeem the product specified herein.
Thank you for reading. Godspeed!