How to Influence Choosing (Not Shopping) Behavior
Trend Source blog posts about Choosing vs. Shopping which stresses the importance of influencing the “choosing behavior” of the people who are coming in your store.
According to the post, stores can facilitate this transfer of knowledge using five simple strategies:
- Provide customers with product samples or “freebies”.
- Display a store poster or website banner that shows customers the best seller, a new product offering, or something unique about a product.
- Provide staff favorites and recommendations.
- Include product reviews.
- Offer suggestions when faced with complex or numerous choices.
For detail story, read:
- Why Canadians Love FREE Product Samples? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Free is no substitute (thesocialexchange.wordpress.com)
- “If your product isn’t being pirated, then you’re doing something wrong” (scmc3001.wordpress.com)