‘Planking’ May Turn to ‘Mannying’ after Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez 4 Fight Finale
Few weeks ago, I wrote an article, 6 Techniques to Make Photo Shooting Fun, and one of those six techniques is planking, but I admitted that I did not even tried doing it or shoot a friend doing it.
Planking also known as Lying Down Game is an activity and a fad that is done by lying face down with both hands on the sides of the body. It become popular even in the field of photography, the technique that is usually done when photographers are shooting for fun.
Recently, when Manny Pacquiao was knockout flat cold by Juan Manuel Marquez in the Round 6 of the fight, planking photos like shown below started to spread on social media. The photos are tagged with ‘Mannying’.
‘Planking’ may turn to ‘mannying’ (or maybe just this week) because of the Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4. What do you think?
Images are screenshot from Facebook wall.
- Juan Manuel Marquez knocks out Manny Pacquiao in 6th round (suntimes.com)
- Mitt Romney Visited Manny Pacquiao Before Fight, Said ‘Hi Manny, I Ran For President. I Lost.’ (nesn.com)
- Will 6th Round Marquez Victory KO Manny Pacquiao’s Boxing Career and Earnings Potential? (forbes.com)
- IN PHOTOS: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 (rappler.com)
- Manny Pacquiao Gets Knocked Out By One Punch In A Stunning Upset (businessinsider.com)
- Juan Manuel Marquez Knocks Out Manny Pacquiao in 6th Round (nytimes.com)
- Juan Manuel Marquez knocks out Manny Pacquiao in 6th round – @latimes (latimes.com)
- Pacquiao vs. Marquez: Goodnight, Manny (sbnation.com)
- This Soon-To-Be Iconic Photo Is The Definitive Image From The Manny Pacquiao Knock Out (businessinsider.com)
- Manny Pacquiao taken to hospital after brutal Juan Manuel Marquez knockout (metro.co.uk)